Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Be moved. Stand strong.

Have you ever had someone come into your life and they just... Moved you?

You're not expecting it. You're not searching for it. They just come into your life, and in the most unexplainable way they uplift your very core. The very sight of them. The very thought of them. Something. Anything. It just moves your soul. You can't explain it. You can't control it. It's invigorating. It's joyful. It makes you feel like God plucked this person JUST for you. That God wanted you to know this person, so that in this relationship, God could be glorified in some significant way.

I've had people like that come into my life. When this person arrives, you never want them to leave. You don't want to say goodbye or wait for something else. Unfortunately, sometimes it does happen. It hurts when it does. The pain is real. You ask yourself, why? You don't know what to do. But deep down you know God has this in his holy hands.

I am a romantic at heart. I believe that a woman is to be treated with kindness, respect, and every bit of love I can offer. Even in friendship I give all that I can give. But I save that special love for the one that is out there for ME. I wait for the time to be right. I give my life, my soul, my mind, my heart, my purity, and my focus to God. Because through Him... that special person will be revealed. Whether she's been apart of my life already or not.

Theres something you should know about me. I'll fight for love. I'll fight for whats meant to be. I'll stick it out. I'll wait. I'll be strong. I'll stand. I'll do what it takes. Because I believe in a Christ centered love that is so deep that no boundaries, hardship, or uneasiness could ever stop it!

You came into my life and moved me. I'll wait here and be unmoved. I'll fight. I'll smile. I'll find joy. I'll do it all for you. I'll do it because my God did it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment